Tuesday, 18 October 2011

Welcome to my blog!





I tought it would be worth starting a blog for the... third or fourth time in my life - and maybe this time hopefully I will stick to it!


I have been practicing my writing on Tumblr for the last few months until realized that it isn't the right medium for lengthy posts. That's fine, as I'm sure how many people are interested to read my thoughts (on the latest movies, tv shows, current events... y'know, superficial stuff) or how long it would take before I would give up on blogging completely.  However, when I discovered I was getting quite a number of likes and reblogs for some of my lengthy rants, and I was enjoying getting my thoughts out and read by complete strangers who seemed to agree, I realized it was time to move to a proper blogging platform.


So here I am.  With this blog, I am to improve my writing skills, blog for professional development but also blog for my love of sharing the ramblings inside my head.  You will not find anything (too) political or high-brow here.  I will blog about things that interest me and like most 21-year-olds, those things are fashion, gossip, celebrities, TV, movies, music and food.  However, I may surprise you (and me) with something different once in a while :).


Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment