I got sucked in again! This time by a flash, one day Napoleon Perdis online sale. I know I'm not the only one because the site went slower than a dying turtle for the first half of the day.
After 2 hours, I manged to purchase the following:
- Auto pilot cleanser
- Gold Digger Glimmer eye shadow
- Petite pouch with 2 small brushes
- Auto Pilot Primer
- Eye Mask sachet
- Lip stick - Pandora
- China Doll Glaze
- Red Corvette nail polish
Total: $58 incl postage
Over a month later and how many of these items have I used? One: the red nail polish (which chips worse than Chanel by the way, but is still a great colour).
Probably wasn't worth what I paid for, especially considering many of the items were only sample sizes, not the full size, and therefore wasn't really a bargain.


No comments:
Post a Comment